Safety is our first consideration before any work begins. Our Safety motto is “Safety First” We have a comprehensive safety program and we will provide a copy upon request. Also, Weisinger Electric, Inc. has provided qualified trained employees with fire retardant clothing and arc flash PPE in compliance with OSHA guide lines and as set out in NFPA 70 E.
Weisinger Electric Inc. has Two Divisions serving East Texas and surrounding areas.
Division I, Weisinger Electric, Inc. (WEI) serving the east Texas and surrounding areas.
Allen Gesford is Division I field operations Supervisor, manager and TDLR Licensed Journeyman Electrician.
Division II, Power & Control Solutions (PCS) Serving East Texas and surrounding areas.
Richard Hunt is our Division II field operations supervisor, manager and TDLR Licensed Master Electrician.
Industrial Wood Products Manufacturing
• Plywood Mills
• Lumber mills
• OSB mills
Industrial Steel Manufacturing and Machining
• Steel Fabrication and assembly
• Steel and Cast Iron Foundries
• Steel Machining
Industrial Food Processing and related product manufacturing
• Poultry Processing (Live, specialty products and pack out facilities)
• Beef Processing (specialty products and pack out facilities)
• Feed mills
• Natural Gas
• Educational Facilities – Public and private, Grade School through College
• Shopping Centers – Strip Shopping centers and Malls
• Big Box Retail Outlets
• Small Retail outlets
• Waste Water Treatment Plants
• Lift Stations
• Water Treatment Plants
• Convention Centers
Overview of Electrical Support Services, Divisions I, II, and III offer our Industrial, Commercial, Institutional, Municipal and Oilfield Clients.
Weisinger Electric, Inc. provides Low voltage and Medium Voltage over head and underground power distribution systems; new installations, repairs, replacements and upgrades as listed, plus the many other services as noted.
NOTE: Medium Power Distribution Systems; Weisinger Electric, Inc. provides services, as noted below, for all of our clients on the load side of the utility company meter for medium voltage systems owned by our clients. Weisinger Electric, Inc. does not provide these services for utility company owned systems.
• Reconducter distribution lines
• Pole mounted power factor correction capacitor banks.
• Air Switches
• Oil and vacuum switches
• Cutouts, fused and non fused
• Poles, build outs, down guys, etc.
• Motor Control Centers (MCC)
• Installation and building of PLC control cabinets
• Fiber Optic cabling termination and testing.
• Data/voice cabling, termination and testing.
• Medium voltage cabling, termination and testing.
• Outdoor area lighting; parking lots, streets, etc.
• Fire Alarm, CCTV, Security, Voice/Data. (Some of these services are provided through independent subcontractors and partners)